We have an excellent opportunity with one of the Leading BPO for Assistant Manager.
We are searching for a new Assistant Manager to join our backend team, who will help to train other team members at their best to deliver. He will also assist in making sure the team adheres to company policies, resolving the complaints , quality check , leading the team and organizing the team schedule.
(Required Male Candidates Only)
• Must have experience into telecom background.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills.
• Excellent Written & Oral communication skills.
• Flexibility to work in Shifts.
• Leadership and organizational abilities.
• Ensuring company polices are followed.
• Training and developing new employees.
• Resolving the issues to overall satisfaction.
• Maintaining an overall management style that follows company best practices.
• Proving leadership and direction to the employees.
• Preparing and presenting employee reviews.
• Organizing employee schedule.
• Taking disciplinary action when necessary.
• Ensuring a consistent standard of service.
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Assistant Manager Team Management Excellent Communication Team Work American Express Assistant Ops Manager Leadership Skills Training Skiils Business Developer|